Bulgarian-Australian Business Council
Established to facilitate business contacts, trade activities and exchange of information between individuals, companies and government bodies from Australia, New Zealand and Bulgaria.
- Help companies from Australia, New Zealand and Bulgaria that are looking to do business or set up operations in those countries.
- Support individuals from Australia, New Zealand and Bulgaria with administrative affairs and matters.
- Link members of the Australian and New Zealand communities in Bulgaria
- Provide a forum for networking opportunities and access to relevant business information.
- Foster business, trade and investment activities between Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand.
Our joint ABIE submission on the proposed Au-EU FTA has been uploaded to the DFAT websiteRead More
Social Security Agreement between Australia and the Republic of Bulgaria PetitionRead More
BABC delegates met with the Deputy Minister of Economy Liliya Ivanova today to discuss trade and investment between Australia, New Zealand and Bulgaria.Read More
The mission of the Bulgarian Australian Business Council is to provide a networking platform for companies, organizations and business people of all nationalities involved or interested in business between Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand.
To achieve its mission BABC will:
- Establish a permanent forum to enrich and encourage the exchange of information between business leaders, government ministers and officials from Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand.
- Create a network to facilitate relationships between business groups, individuals and associations.
- Assist members in developing and conducting business in Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand.
- Host conferences and meetings, and publish relevant materials.
- Provide information to members on business, trade and investment activities between Bulgaria, Australia and New Zealand.
- 2G Nikolay Haitov Street
- Call Us:
+61 (0) 7 3040 8080
+359 (0) 894 62 00 73